to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Delta Airlines, British Airways offer flights from London, UK to Boston, MA.
- British Airways operated flights from LGW to BOS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between London and Boston.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from London to Boston in 2009 was 85.81%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from London, UK to Boston, MA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 213 passengers from LGW to BOS in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGW to BOS in 2009 was British Airways' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- 442 seats were available on flights from LGW to BOS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 378 passengers flew on all flights from LGW to BOS that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between London and Boston from British Airways is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 226 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGW to BOS for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- There were 378 passengers that flew from London to Boston in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Brussels and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Page AZ Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best East Coast Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.