Book your LGW to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute London to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGW and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gatwick to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGW to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LGW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGW to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Gatwick to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGW to CLT
|Qatar Airways||Airbus A330-300|
|US Airways||Airbus A330-300|
Interesting Facts About Flights from London to Charlotte (LGW to CLT)
- There were 82,115 passengers that flew from London to Charlotte in 2009.
- 106,359 seats were available on flights from LGW to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 82,115 passengers flew on all flights from LGW to CLT that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGW to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- US Airways operated flights from LGW to CLT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from London to Charlotte in 2009 was 77.06%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between London and Charlotte from US Airways is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 293 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from London to Charlotte.
- US Airways carried a total of 82,115 passengers from LGW to CLT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from London, UK to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was US Airways' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1992.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGW to CLT for US Airways is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 293 seats.
- US Airways offers flights from London, UK to Charlotte, NC.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Hertz Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in San Francisco you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.