Book your LHR to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute London to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LHR and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Heathrow to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LHR to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LHR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LHR to CLT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from London to Charlotte (LHR to CLT)
- British Airways operated flights from LHR to CLT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LHR to CLT for British Airways is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 226 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 253 passengers from LHR to CLT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from London, UK to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was US Airways' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1992.
- There were 470 passengers that flew from London to Charlotte in 2009.
- US Airways, British Airways offer flights from London, UK to Charlotte, NC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between London and Charlotte from US Airways is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 258 seats.
- 484 seats were available on flights from LHR to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 470 passengers flew on all flights from LHR to CLT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from London to Charlotte in 2009 was 97.04%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between London and Charlotte.
- The newest aircraft servicing LHR to CLT in 2009 was British Airways' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Lava Hot Springs you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.