Book your LHR to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute London to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LHR and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Heathrow to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LHR to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LHR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LHR to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Heathrow to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LHR to ORD
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|BMI||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|British Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Jet Airways||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from London to Chicago (LHR to ORD)
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between London and Chicago.
- 833,505 seats were available on flights from LHR to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 603,147 passengers flew on all flights from LHR to ORD that year.
- British Airways operated flights from LHR to ORD using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LHR to ORD in 2009 was Virgin Atlantic's A340-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-3 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LHR to ORD for UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between London and Chicago from Virgin Atlantic is the A340-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 500 seats.
- There were 603,147 passengers that flew from London to Chicago in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 225,894 passengers from LHR to ORD in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from London to Chicago in 2009 was 71.04%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from London, UK to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, British Airways, UNITED, Virgin Atlantic offer flights from London, UK to Chicago, IL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Malta Map you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.