Book your LGW to CVG flights with Expedia and find last-minute London to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGW and CVG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gatwick to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGW to CVG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LGW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGW to CVG Route Map
Looking for Galveston Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Bali and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bahamas Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Dubai Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from London to Cincinnati (LGW to CVG)
- Delta Airlines offers flights from London, UK to Cincinnati, OH.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from London, UK to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between London and Cincinnati from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 30,250 passengers from LGW to CVG in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGW to CVG for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- 42,549 seats were available on flights from LGW to CVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30,250 passengers flew on all flights from LGW to CVG that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGW to CVG in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from London to Cincinnati.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LGW to CVG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from London to Cincinnati in 2009 was 67.66%.
- There were 30,250 passengers that flew from London to Cincinnati in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)