Book your LHR to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute London to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LHR and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Heathrow to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LHR to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LHR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LHR to DFW Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Bora Bora and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Whistler you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Heathrow to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LHR to DFW
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|British Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from London to Dallas (LHR to DFW)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from London to Dallas in 2009 was 81.97%.
- American Airlines operated flights from LHR to DFW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LHR to DFW in 2009 was American Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- There were 229,552 passengers that flew from London to Dallas in 2009.
- 277,888 seats were available on flights from LHR to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 229,552 passengers flew on all flights from LHR to DFW that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LHR to DFW for American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 219 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 162,378 passengers from LHR to DFW in 2009.
- American Airlines, British Airways offer flights from London, UK to Dallas, TX.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between London and Dallas from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 245 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from London, UK to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between London and Dallas.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)