Book your LHR to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute London to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LHR and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Heathrow to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LHR to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LHR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LHR to DTW Route Map
Route information for flights from Heathrow to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LHR to DTW
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from London to Detroit (LHR to DTW)
- The newest aircraft servicing LHR to DTW in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Air France, UNITED offer flights from London, UK to Detroit, MI.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from LHR to DTW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 72,766 passengers that flew from London to Detroit in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from London, UK to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Air France's B747-2/3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 95,292 seats were available on flights from LHR to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 72,766 passengers flew on all flights from LHR to DTW that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from London to Detroit in 2009 was 78.19%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between London and Detroit from Northwest Airlines is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 298 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LHR to DTW for UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between London and Detroit.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 51,543 passengers from LHR to DTW in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Houston and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in San Luis Obispo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Atlanta Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.