Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LHR to BDL for American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 221 seats.
- British Airways carried a total of 536 passengers from LHR to BDL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between London and Hartford from British Airways is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 337 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from London, UK to Hartford, CT in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- British Airways operated flights from LHR to BDL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 1,005 seats were available on flights from LHR to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 941 passengers flew on all flights from LHR to BDL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing LHR to BDL in 2009 was British Airways' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- There were 941 passengers that flew from London to Hartford in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between London and Hartford.
- British Airways, American Airlines offer flights from London, UK to Hartford, CT.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from London to Hartford in 2009 was 93.37%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dorney Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.