Book your LHR to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute London to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LHR and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Heathrow to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LHR to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LHR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LHR to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Heathrow to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LHR to IAH
|American Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|BMI||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|British Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from London to Houston (LHR to IAH)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from London, UK to Houston, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- British Airways operated flights from LHR to IAH using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 379,101 seats were available on flights from LHR to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 262,461 passengers flew on all flights from LHR to IAH that year.
- Continental Airlines, British Airways, American Airlines offer flights from London, UK to Houston, TX.
- There were 262,461 passengers that flew from London to Houston in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LHR to IAH for American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 220 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between London and Houston from British Airways is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 298 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between London and Houston.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from London to Houston in 2009 was 68.41%.
- The newest aircraft servicing LHR to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 152,682 passengers from LHR to IAH in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Houston and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Park City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. Lucia Resorts today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.