Book your LGW to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute London to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGW and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gatwick to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGW to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LGW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGW to LAS Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Galveston? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Istanbul and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Alexandria Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Gatwick to McCarran Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGW to LAS
|Virgin Atlantic Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from London to Las Vegas (LGW to LAS)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between London and Las Vegas from Virgin Atlantic is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 597 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from London to Las Vegas.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGW to LAS for Virgin Atlantic is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 597 seats.
- Virgin Atlantic offers flights from London, UK to Las Vegas, NV.
- There were 143,899 passengers that flew from London to Las Vegas in 2009.
- 215,600 seats were available on flights from LGW to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 143,899 passengers flew on all flights from LGW to LAS that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGW to LAS in 2009 was Virgin Atlantic's B747-4 from Boeing. The B747-4 started flying in 1990.
- Virgin Atlantic operated flights from LGW to LAS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from London, UK to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was Virgin Atlantic's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from London to Las Vegas in 2009 was 66.65%.
- Virgin Atlantic carried a total of 143,899 passengers from LGW to LAS in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)