to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGW to MIA for British Airways is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 280 seats.
- Thomson Airways carried a total of 2,195 passengers from LGW to MIA in 2009.
- There were 2,439 passengers that flew from London to Miami in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between London and Miami.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between London and Miami from Thomson Airways is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 283 seats.
- Thomson Airways, British Airways offer flights from London, UK to Miami, FL.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from London, UK to Miami, FL in 2009 was Thomson Airways' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- British Airways operated flights from LGW to MIA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from London to Miami in 2009 was 94.99%.
- 2,544 seats were available on flights from LGW to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,439 passengers flew on all flights from LGW to MIA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGW to MIA in 2009 was British Airways' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Barbados Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Disneyland Paris Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.