Book your LHR to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute London to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LHR and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Heathrow to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LHR to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LHR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LHR to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Heathrow to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LHR to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|British Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A340-300|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Virgin Atlantic Airways||Airbus A340-300|
|Virgin Atlantic Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from London to Miami (LHR to MIA)
- The newest aircraft servicing LHR to MIA in 2009 was Virgin Atlantic's A340-6 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-6 started flying in 1996.
- Virgin Atlantic operated flights from LHR to MIA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from London, UK to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between London and Miami.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between London and Miami from Virgin Atlantic is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 600 seats.
- British Airways carried a total of 207,093 passengers from LHR to MIA in 2009.
- British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, American Airlines offer flights from London, UK to Miami, FL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LHR to MIA for American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 219 seats.
- 553,348 seats were available on flights from LHR to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 404,911 passengers flew on all flights from LHR to MIA that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from London to Miami in 2009 was 71.04%.
- There were 404,911 passengers that flew from London to Miami in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Omaha Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.