Book your LHR to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute London to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LHR and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Heathrow to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LHR to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LHR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LHR to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Heathrow to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LHR to JFK
|Air India Limited||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|British Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|British Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A340-300|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A340-600|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Kuwait Airways||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|Virgin Atlantic Airways||Airbus A340-300|
|Virgin Atlantic Airways||Airbus A340-600|
|Virgin Atlantic Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from London to New York (LHR to JFK)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from London to New York in 2009 was 68.49%.
- British Airways carried a total of 505,904 passengers from LHR to JFK in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LHR to JFK for American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from London, UK to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing LHR to JFK in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between London and New York from Virgin Atlantic is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 600 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from LHR to JFK using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 1,258,672 passengers that flew from London to New York in 2009.
- British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Kuwait Airways offer flights from London, UK to New York, NY.
- 1,799,228 seats were available on flights from LHR to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,258,672 passengers flew on all flights from LHR to JFK that year.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between London and New York.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Cancun? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Detroit and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Half Moon Bay Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Honolulu Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.