Book your LHR to OKC flights with Expedia and find last-minute London to Oklahoma City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LHR and OKC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Heathrow to Will Rogers World with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LHR to OKC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LHR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LHR to OKC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from London to Oklahoma City (LHR to OKC)
- American Airlines offers flights from London, UK to Oklahoma City, OK.
- There were 612 passengers that flew from London to Oklahoma City in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between London and Oklahoma City from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 246 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 612 passengers from LHR to OKC in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LHR to OKC for American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 220 seats.
- 686 seats were available on flights from LHR to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 612 passengers flew on all flights from LHR to OKC that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from LHR to OKC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from London, UK to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing LHR to OKC in 2009 was American Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from London to Oklahoma City.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from London to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 89.25%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)