Book your YXU to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute London to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YXU and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from London Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YXU to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from London (YXU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YXU to MCO Route Map
Route information for flights from London Intl. to Orlando Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YXU to MCO
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from London to Orlando (YXU to MCO)
- The newest aircraft servicing YXU to MCO in 2009 was WestJet's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from London to Orlando in 2009 was 85.07%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between London and Orlando from Skyservice Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- WestJet, Skyservice Airlines offer flights from London, Canada to Orlando, FL.
- WestJet carried a total of 2,143 passengers from YXU to MCO in 2009.
- There were 2,342 passengers that flew from London to Orlando in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between London and Orlando.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YXU to MCO for WestJet is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 136 seats.
- Skyservice Airlines operated flights from YXU to MCO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from London, Canada to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Skyservice Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 2,800 seats were available on flights from YXU to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,342 passengers flew on all flights from YXU to MCO that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)