Book your LGW to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute London to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGW and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gatwick to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGW to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LGW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGW to PHL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Orlando and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Disney World you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from London to Philadelphia (LGW to PHL)
- US Airways operated flights from LGW to PHL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from London to Philadelphia in 2009 was 67.33%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from London to Philadelphia.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGW to PHL for US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 176 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between London and Philadelphia from US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from London, UK to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways carried a total of 31,453 passengers from LGW to PHL in 2009.
- There were 31,453 passengers that flew from London to Philadelphia in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGW to PHL in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- 43,584 seats were available on flights from LGW to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 31,453 passengers flew on all flights from LGW to PHL that year.
- US Airways offers flights from London, UK to Philadelphia, PA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)