to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between London and Rockford from UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- UNITED operated flights from LHR to RFD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LHR to RFD for UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from London to Rockford.
- The newest aircraft servicing LHR to RFD in 2009 was UNITED's B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- UNITED offers flights from London, UK to Rockford, IL.
- There were 110 passengers that flew from London to Rockford in 2009.
- 183 seats were available on flights from LHR to RFD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 110 passengers flew on all flights from LHR to RFD that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from London to Rockford in 2009 was 60.11%.
- UNITED carried a total of 110 passengers from LHR to RFD in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from London, UK to Rockford, IL in 2009 was UNITED's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for New York Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to San Francisco and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Denver Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Boston Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.