Book your LHR to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute London to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LHR and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Heathrow to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LHR to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LHR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LHR to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Heathrow to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LHR to IAD
|American Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|BMI||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|BMI||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|British Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|British Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Jet Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Virgin Atlantic Airways||Airbus A340-300|
Interesting Facts About Flights from London to Washington, DC (LHR to IAD)
- 727,458 seats were available on flights from LHR to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 492,583 passengers flew on all flights from LHR to IAD that year.
- UNITED, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic offer flights from London, UK to Washington, DC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LHR to IAD for UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- British Airways operated flights from LHR to IAD using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between London and Washington.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from London to Washington in 2009 was 67.35%.
- There were 492,583 passengers that flew from London to Washington in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between London and Washington from Virgin Atlantic is the A340-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 500 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from London, UK to Washington, DC in 2009 was British Airways' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED carried a total of 220,314 passengers from LHR to IAD in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LHR to IAD in 2009 was Virgin Atlantic's A340-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-3 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to NYC and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Antonio Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney World Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.