Book your LGB to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Long Beach to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGB and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Long Beach Municipal to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGB to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Long Beach (LGB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Long Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGB to MSP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Long Beach to Minneapolis (LGB to MSP)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGB to MSP for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- There were 94 passengers that flew from Long Beach to Minneapolis in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Long Beach and Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Long Beach, CA to Minneapolis, MN.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Long Beach, CA to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from LGB to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 378 seats were available on flights from LGB to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 94 passengers flew on all flights from LGB to MSP that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Long Beach to Minneapolis in 2009 was 59.26%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Long Beach and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGB to MSP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 49 passengers from LGB to MSP in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Myrtle Beach Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.