to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Long Beach and Ontario from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGB to ONT in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGB to ONT for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from LGB to ONT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Long Beach, CA to Ontario, CA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Glasgow Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.