Book your LGB to SEA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Long Beach to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGB and SEA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Long Beach Municipal to Seattle Tacoma Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGB to SEA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Long Beach (LGB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Long Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGB to SEA Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Key West? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Monte Carlo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Long Beach Municipal to Seattle Tacoma Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGB to SEA
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Long Beach to Seattle (LGB to SEA)
- There were 167,147 passengers that flew from Long Beach to Seattle in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from LGB to SEA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines, JetBlue Airways operate the shortest flights from Long Beach to Seattle.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Long Beach to Seattle in 2009 was 74.96%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Long Beach, CA to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Long Beach and Seattle from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGB to SEA in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The shortest flight between LGB and SEA takes about 136 minutes.
- 216,161 seats were available on flights from LGB to SEA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 167,147 passengers flew on all flights from LGB to SEA that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Long Beach and Seattle.
- Flight #547, operated by Alaska Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Long Beach to Seattle.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from Long Beach to Seattle.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 76,613 passengers from LGB to SEA in 2009.
- The average flight time from Long Beach, CA to Seattle, WA takes about 138 minutes.
- JetBlue Airways, Alaska Airlines, Horizon Air offer flights from Long Beach, CA to Seattle, WA.
- The shortest flight distance between Long Beach and Seattle is 965 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGB to SEA for Horizon Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)