Book your LAX to ACA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Acapulco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and ACA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to General Juan N. Alvarez Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to ACA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Acapulco (ACA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Acapulco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to ACA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Acapulco (LAX to ACA)
- Delta Airlines, Air Greenland, North American Airlines, Mexicana, American Airlines offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Acapulco, Mexico.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Acapulco from North American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to ACA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 1,329 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Acapulco in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Acapulco.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to ACA for Mexicana is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- 2,121 seats were available on flights from LAX to ACA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,329 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to ACA that year.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 564 passengers from LAX to ACA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Acapulco in 2009 was 70.42%.
- Air Greenland operated flights from LAX to ACA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Acapulco, Mexico in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Shipshewana Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best East Coast Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.