Book your LAX to AGU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Aguascalientes airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and AGU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Licenciado Jesus Teran Peredo Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to AGU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Aguascalientes (AGU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Aguascalientes on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to AGU Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Aguascalientes (LAX to AGU)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Aguascalientes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Aguascalientes from Aeromexico is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to AGU for Aerolitoral is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- Aerolitoral, Aeromexico offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Aguascalientes, Mexico.
- 3,988 seats were available on flights from LAX to AGU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,305 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to AGU that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Aguascalientes, Mexico in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to AGU in 2009 was Aerolitoral's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Aerolitoral operated flights from LAX to AGU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Aguascalientes in 2009 was 83.93%.
- Aerolitoral carried a total of 1,903 passengers from LAX to AGU in 2009.
- There were 3,305 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Aguascalientes in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)