Book your LAX to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to ATL
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A330-200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-200LR|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Atlanta (LAX to ATL)
- The shortest flight between LAX and ATL takes about 223 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 277 seats.
- The average flight time from Los Angeles, CA to Atlanta, GA takes about 225 minutes.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Atlanta, GA.
- 990,561 seats were available on flights from LAX to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 909,153 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to ATL that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Atlanta.
- There were 909,153 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Atlanta in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Los Angeles to Atlanta.
- The shortest flight distance between Los Angeles and Atlanta is 1947 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Atlanta in 2009 was 88.14%.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to ATL in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Los Angeles to Atlanta.
- Flight #932, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Los Angeles to Atlanta.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to ATL for AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LAX to ATL using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 744,845 passengers from LAX to ATL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Grand Canyon you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Walt Disney World today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.