Book your LAX to AKL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Auckland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and AKL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Auckland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to AKL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Auckland (AKL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Auckland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to AKL Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Auckland Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to AKL
|Air New Zealand||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Air New Zealand||Boeing 777-300 pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 777-300 pax|
|American Airlines||Airbus A330 all models|
|British Airways||Airbus A330-200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Auckland (LAX to AKL)
- There were 286,453 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Auckland in 2009.
- Air New Zealand operated flights from LAX to AKL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Auckland, New Zealand in 2009 was Air New Zealand's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Auckland.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Auckland in 2009 was 76.05%.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to AKL in 2009 was Air New Zealand's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Auckland from Qantas Airways is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 402 seats.
- Air New Zealand carried a total of 202,782 passengers from LAX to AKL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to AKL for Air New Zealand is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 304 seats.
- Air New Zealand, Qantas Airways offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Auckland, New Zealand.
- 365,634 seats were available on flights from LAX to AKL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 286,453 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to AKL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Las Vegas Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New York you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.