Book your LAX to BFL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Bakersfield airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and BFL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Meadows Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to BFL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bakersfield (BFL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bakersfield on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to BFL Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Meadows Field.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to BFL
|Continental Airlines||Embraer EMB.120 Brasilia|
|United Airlines||Embraer EMB.120 Brasilia|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Bakersfield (LAX to BFL)
- Skywest Air offers flights from Los Angeles, CA to Bakersfield, CA.
- The shortest flight distance between Los Angeles and Bakersfield is 109 miles.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Los Angeles to Bakersfield.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to BFL in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Los Angeles to Bakersfield.
- Flight #6178, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Los Angeles to Bakersfield.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Bakersfield, CA in 2009 was Skywest Air's EMB-120 from Embraer which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between LAX and BFL takes about 28 minutes.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 18,359 passengers from LAX to BFL in 2009.
- 29,830 seats were available on flights from LAX to BFL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 18,359 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to BFL that year.
- Skywest Air operated flights from LAX to BFL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to BFL for Skywest Air is the EMB-120 built by Embraer with 30 seats.
- The average flight time from Los Angeles, CA to Bakersfield, CA takes about 28 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Bakersfield in 2009 was 62.43%.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Los Angeles to Bakersfield.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Bakersfield from Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 18,359 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Bakersfield in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cleveland Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Daytona Beach and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Minneapolis Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Lake George Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.