Book your LAX to PEK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Beijing airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and PEK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Capital Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to PEK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Beijing (PEK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Beijing on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to PEK Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Capital Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to PEK
|Air China||Boeing 747 all pax models|
|Air China||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 747 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 747 all pax models|
|US Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Beijing (LAX to PEK)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Beijing from Air China is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 326 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to PEK in 2009 was Air China's B747-4 from Boeing. The B747-4 started flying in 1990.
- Air China operated flights from LAX to PEK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air China offers flights from Los Angeles, CA to Beijing, China.
- 115,745 seats were available on flights from LAX to PEK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 73,851 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to PEK that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Beijing in 2009 was 70.36%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Los Angeles to Beijing.
- Air China carried a total of 73,851 passengers from LAX to PEK in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Beijing, China in 2009 was Air China's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 73,851 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Beijing in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to PEK for Air China is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 326 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Block Island and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Soaring Eagle Casino you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.