Book your LAX to BNE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Brisbane airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and BNE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Brisbane QLD with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to BNE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Brisbane (BNE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Brisbane on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to BNE Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Brisbane QLD.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to BNE
|American Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Qantas||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|V Australia Airlines||Boeing 777-300ER|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Brisbane (LAX to BNE)
- Qantas Airways, V Australia, UNITED, Delta Airlines offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Brisbane, Australia.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Brisbane, Australia in 2009 was Qantas Airways' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Qantas Airways operated flights from LAX to BNE using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Brisbane.
- Qantas Airways carried a total of 106,326 passengers from LAX to BNE in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Brisbane in 2009 was 76.58%.
- There were 136,957 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Brisbane in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Brisbane from Qantas Airways is the A380 built by Airbus Industrie with 450 seats.
- 176,315 seats were available on flights from LAX to BNE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 136,957 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to BNE that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to BNE in 2009 was Qantas Airways' A380 from Airbus Industrie. The A380 started flying in 2008.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to BNE for Delta Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 278 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Florence and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Huntington Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.