Book your LAX to BUR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Burbank airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and BUR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Bob Hope with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to BUR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Burbank (BUR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Burbank on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to BUR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Burbank (LAX to BUR)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Burbank.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Burbank from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- Skywest Air, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Burbank, CA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to BUR for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Skywest Air operated flights from LAX to BUR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to BUR in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Burbank, CA in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 707 seats were available on flights from LAX to BUR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 268 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to BUR that year.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 203 passengers from LAX to BUR in 2009.
- There were 268 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Burbank in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Burbank in 2009 was 74.18%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)