Book your LAX to YYC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Calgary airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and YYC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Calgary Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to YYC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Calgary (YYC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Calgary on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to YYC Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Calgary Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to YYC
|Air Canada||Embraer 190|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 190|
|United Airlines||Embraer 190|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Calgary (LAX to YYC)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to YYC for Air Canada is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 92 seats.
- Air Canada carried a total of 73,674 passengers from LAX to YYC in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to YYC in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Air Canada, WestJet, Alaska Airlines offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Calgary, Canada.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Calgary in 2009 was 78.25%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Calgary.
- There were 122,689 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Calgary in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Calgary, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada operated flights from LAX to YYC using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 158,133 seats were available on flights from LAX to YYC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 122,689 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to YYC that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Calgary from WestJet is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 166 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including 3rd Street Promenade you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.