Book your LAX to CUN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Cancun airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and CUN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Cancun Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to CUN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to CUN Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Cancun Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to CUN
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Virgin America||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Cancun (LAX to CUN)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Cancun from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- There were 96,040 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Cancun in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from LAX to CUN using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to CUN for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to CUN in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- 127,458 seats were available on flights from LAX to CUN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 96,040 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to CUN that year.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Cancun.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 40,777 passengers from LAX to CUN in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines, Mexicana, Delta Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Cancun, Mexico.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Cancun, Mexico in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Cancun in 2009 was 74.87%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Shanghai and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including MT Rushmore you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.