to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- AirTran Airways operated flights from LAX to CHO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 109 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Charlottesville in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Charlottesville.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Charlottesville in 2009 was 60.1%.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 77 passengers from LAX to CHO in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Charlottesville from AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to CHO in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- 187 seats were available on flights from LAX to CHO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 109 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to CHO that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Charlottesville, VA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- AirTran Airways, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Charlottesville, VA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to CHO for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to London and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Biloxi you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Myrtle Beach Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.