Book your LAX to COS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Colorado Springs airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and COS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Colorado Springs CO with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to COS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Colorado Springs (COS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Colorado Springs on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to COS Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Colorado Springs CO.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to COS
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Colorado Springs (LAX to COS)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Colorado Springs in 2009 was 73.1%.
- Skywest Air, UNITED offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Colorado Springs, CO.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 36,902 passengers from LAX to COS in 2009.
- There were 37,045 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Colorado Springs in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Colorado Springs, CO in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between LAX and COS takes about 111 minutes.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Los Angeles to Colorado Springs.
- Skywest Air operated flights from LAX to COS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #5889, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 27 minutes average delay between flights from Los Angeles to Colorado Springs.
- 48,388 seats were available on flights from LAX to COS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 37,045 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to COS that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Colorado Springs.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Colorado Springs from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to COS for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to COS in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The shortest flight distance between Los Angeles and Colorado Springs is 833 miles.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Los Angeles to Colorado Springs.
- The average flight time from Los Angeles, CA to Colorado Springs, CO takes about 111 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Toledo Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Anaheim Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Aix-En-Provence you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Sanibel Island Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.