to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Delta Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Columbia, SC.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LAX to CAE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Columbia in 2009 was 95.74%.
- 707 seats were available on flights from LAX to CAE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 680 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to CAE that year.
- There were 680 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Columbia in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to CAE in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Columbia.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Columbia from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to CAE for US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Columbia, SC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 512 passengers from LAX to CAE in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Disneyland Paris Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.