to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Los Angeles to Columbus.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Columbus from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Columbus, OH in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways operated flights from LAX to CMH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to CMH for US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 344 passengers from LAX to CMH in 2009.
- US Airways offers flights from Los Angeles, CA to Columbus, OH.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to CMH in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie. The A321 started flying in 1990.
- There were 344 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Columbus in 2009.
- 366 seats were available on flights from LAX to CMH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 344 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to CMH that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Columbus in 2009 was 93.99%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental DC? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Spokane Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Memphis Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.