Book your LAX to CMH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Columbus airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and CMH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Port Columbus Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to CMH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbus (CMH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbus on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to CMH Route Map
Looking for Car Rental DC? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Spokane Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Memphis Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Columbus (LAX to CMH)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Los Angeles to Columbus.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Columbus from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Columbus, OH in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways operated flights from LAX to CMH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to CMH for US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 344 passengers from LAX to CMH in 2009.
- US Airways offers flights from Los Angeles, CA to Columbus, OH.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to CMH in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie. The A321 started flying in 1990.
- There were 344 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Columbus in 2009.
- 366 seats were available on flights from LAX to CMH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 344 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to CMH that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Columbus in 2009 was 93.99%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)