Book your LAX to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to DFW
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Virgin America||Airbus A319|
|Virgin America||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Dallas (LAX to DFW)
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Los Angeles to Dallas.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to DFW for Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Dallas from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 247 seats.
- Flight #1386, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Los Angeles to Dallas.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between LAX and DFW takes about 147 minutes.
- American Airlines operated flights from LAX to DFW using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 856,753 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Dallas in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Los Angeles and Dallas is 1235 miles.
- 1,015,768 seats were available on flights from LAX to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 856,753 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to DFW that year.
- American Airlines carried a total of 817,454 passengers from LAX to DFW in 2009.
- American Airlines, Skywest Air, UNITED, Delta Airlines offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Dallas, TX.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Dallas.
- Skywest Air, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Los Angeles to Dallas.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Dallas in 2009 was 83.49%.
- The average flight time from Los Angeles, CA to Dallas, TX takes about 149 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to DFW in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tickets to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.