to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Des Moines, IA in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to DSM in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland operated flights from LAX to DSM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Des Moines.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Des Moines in 2009 was 94.28%.
- There were 8,744 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Des Moines in 2009.
- UNITED, American Airlines offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Des Moines, IA.
- 686 seats were available on flights from LAX to DSM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 320 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to DSM that year.
- UNITED carried a total of 181 passengers from LAX to DSM in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Des Moines from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to DSM for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 156 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including AT&T Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.