Book your LAX to DSM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Des Moines airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and DSM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Des Moines Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Des Moines (DSM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Des Moines on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to DSM Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including AT&T Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Des Moines (LAX to DSM)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Des Moines, IA in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to DSM in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland operated flights from LAX to DSM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Des Moines.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Des Moines in 2009 was 94.28%.
- There were 8,744 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Des Moines in 2009.
- UNITED, American Airlines offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Des Moines, IA.
- 686 seats were available on flights from LAX to DSM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 320 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to DSM that year.
- UNITED carried a total of 181 passengers from LAX to DSM in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Des Moines from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to DSM for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 156 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)