Book your LAX to DXB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Dubai airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and DXB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Dubai Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to DXB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dubai (DXB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dubai on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to DXB Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Dubai Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to DXB
|Emirates Airline||Boeing 777-200LR|
|Emirates Airline||Boeing 777-300ER|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Dubai (LAX to DXB)
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to DXB in 2009 was Emirates' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- There were 65,790 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Dubai in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Dubai in 2009 was 83.27%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Los Angeles to Dubai.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to DXB for Emirates is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 266 seats.
- Emirates offers flights from Los Angeles, CA to Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Dubai from Emirates is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 266 seats.
- Emirates operated flights from LAX to DXB using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 78,736 seats were available on flights from LAX to DXB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 65,790 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to DXB that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Dubai, United Arab Emirates in 2009 was Emirates' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Emirates carried a total of 65,790 passengers from LAX to DXB in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car San Francisco? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Nashville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cancun Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.