Book your LAX to YEG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Edmonton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and YEG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Edmonton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to YEG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Edmonton (YEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Edmonton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to YEG Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Edmonton Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to YEG
|American Airlines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Edmonton (LAX to YEG)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Edmonton from WestJet is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 166 seats.
- WestJet carried a total of 29,357 passengers from LAX to YEG in 2009.
- 64,664 seats were available on flights from LAX to YEG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48,834 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to YEG that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Edmonton, Canada in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to YEG in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Edmonton.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to YEG for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- WestJet operated flights from LAX to YEG using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- WestJet, Air Canada Jazz, Air Canada, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Edmonton, Canada.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Edmonton in 2009 was 75.03%.
- There were 48,834 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Edmonton in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Miami Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.