Book your LAX to EUG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Eugene airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and EUG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Mahlon Sweet Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to EUG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Eugene (EUG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Eugene on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to EUG Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Columbus Convention Center you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Eugene (LAX to EUG)
- There were 781 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Eugene in 2009.
- 988 seats were available on flights from LAX to EUG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 781 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to EUG that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Eugene.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LAX to EUG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Eugene, OR in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to EUG in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Eugene from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- US Airways, Delta Airlines, Horizon Air offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Eugene, OR.
- US Airways carried a total of 333 passengers from LAX to EUG in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to EUG for Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 75 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Eugene in 2009 was 71.96%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)