Book your LAX to RSW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Fort Myers airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and RSW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Southwest Florida Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to RSW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Myers (RSW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Myers on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to RSW Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Fort Myers (LAX to RSW)
- American Airlines operated flights from LAX to RSW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Fort Myers from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Fort Myers, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to RSW in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- 376 seats were available on flights from LAX to RSW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 329 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to RSW that year.
- American Airlines carried a total of 329 passengers from LAX to RSW in 2009.
- There were 329 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Fort Myers in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Los Angeles to Fort Myers.
- American Airlines offers flights from Los Angeles, CA to Fort Myers, FL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to RSW for American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Fort Myers in 2009 was 87.5%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Fox Car Rental Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New York City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Las Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.