Book your LAX to FRA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Frankfurt airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and FRA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Frankfurt Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to FRA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Frankfurt (FRA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Frankfurt on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to FRA Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Frankfurt Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to FRA
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Frankfurt (LAX to FRA)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Frankfurt from Lufthansa is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 335 seats.
- There were 153,922 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Frankfurt in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to FRA in 2009 was Lufthansa's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- 172,656 seats were available on flights from LAX to FRA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 153,922 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to FRA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Frankfurt, Germany in 2009 was Lufthansa's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Lufthansa carried a total of 153,922 passengers from LAX to FRA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Frankfurt in 2009 was 89%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Los Angeles to Frankfurt.
- Lufthansa operated flights from LAX to FRA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to FRA for Lufthansa is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 306 seats.
- Lufthansa offers flights from Los Angeles, CA to Frankfurt, Germany.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Monterey Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Where is Bora Bora today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.