Book your LAX to FAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Fresno airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and FAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Fresno Yosemite Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to FAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fresno (FAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fresno on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to FAT Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Fresno Yosemite Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to FAT
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer EMB.120 Brasilia|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer EMB.120 Brasilia|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer EMB.120 Brasilia|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Fresno (LAX to FAT)
- Flight #6238, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Los Angeles to Fresno.
- 167,021 seats were available on flights from LAX to FAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 104,634 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to FAT that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Fresno from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Skywest Air operated flights from LAX to FAT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 104,727 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Fresno in 2009.
- American Eagle, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Los Angeles to Fresno.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to FAT for Skywest Air is the EMB-120 built by Embraer with 30 seats.
- American Eagle carried a total of 56,141 passengers from LAX to FAT in 2009.
- The average flight time from Los Angeles, CA to Fresno, CA takes about 41 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Fresno, CA in 2009 was Skywest Air's EMB-120 from Embraer which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Fresno in 2009 was 61.12%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Fresno.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to FAT in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The shortest flight distance between Los Angeles and Fresno is 209 miles.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Los Angeles to Fresno.
- The shortest flight between LAX and FAT takes about 38 minutes.
- American Eagle, Skywest Air, Horizon Air offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Fresno, CA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Columbus Convention Center you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.