Book your LAX to GDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Guadalajara airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and GDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to GDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guadalajara (GDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guadalajara on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to GDL Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to GDL
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Guadalajara (LAX to GDL)
- Aeromexico operated flights from LAX to GDL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Guadalajara.
- Mexicana, Aeromexico, Alaska Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Guadalajara, Mexico.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Guadalajara, Mexico in 2009 was Aeromexico's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 304,114 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Guadalajara in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Guadalajara in 2009 was 82.52%.
- Mexicana carried a total of 171,163 passengers from LAX to GDL in 2009.
- 369,009 seats were available on flights from LAX to GDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 304,114 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to GDL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to GDL for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Guadalajara from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to GDL in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Beaver Creek Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.