Book your LAX to GUM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Guam airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and GUM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to A.B. Won Pat Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to GUM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guam (GUM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to GUM Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Guam (LAX to GUM)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Guam in 2009 was 84.25%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Guam, Guam in 2009 was Philippine Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Guam from Philippine Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 430 seats.
- There were 94,250 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Guam in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to GUM in 2009 was Philippine Airlines' A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- Philippine Airlines operated flights from LAX to GUM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 109,674 seats were available on flights from LAX to GUM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 94,250 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to GUM that year.
- Philippine Airlines offers flights from Los Angeles, CA to Guam, Guam.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Los Angeles to Guam.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to GUM for Philippine Airlines is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 264 seats.
- Philippine Airlines carried a total of 94,250 passengers from LAX to GUM in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Downtown Seattle Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to London England and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Lake George you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Myrtle Beach Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.