Book your LAX to GUA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Guatemala City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and GUA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to La Aurora Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to GUA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guatemala City (GUA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guatemala City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to GUA Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to La Aurora Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to GUA
|China Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Guatemala City (LAX to GUA)
- There were 86,157 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Guatemala City in 2009.
- LACSA, Delta Airlines, TACA offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Guatemala City, Guatemala.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to GUA in 2009 was LACSA's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- 99,440 seats were available on flights from LAX to GUA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 86,157 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to GUA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Guatemala City, Guatemala in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Guatemala City in 2009 was 85.21%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to GUA for LACSA is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Guatemala City from TACA is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 194 seats.
- LACSA carried a total of 47,154 passengers from LAX to GUA in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Guatemala City.
- LACSA operated flights from LAX to GUA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Military Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.