Book your LAX to MDT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Harrisburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and MDT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Harrisburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to MDT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Harrisburg (MDT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Harrisburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to MDT Route Map
Looking for Ireland Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Denver and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Albuquerque Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Tahiti Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Harrisburg (LAX to MDT)
- AirTran Airways operated flights from LAX to MDT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- North American Airlines, AirTran Airways offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Harrisburg, PA.
- North American Airlines carried a total of 591 passengers from LAX to MDT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Harrisburg, PA in 2009 was North American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Harrisburg.
- There were 858 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Harrisburg in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to MDT in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to MDT for AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Harrisburg from North American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 199 seats.
- 871 seats were available on flights from LAX to MDT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 858 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to MDT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Harrisburg in 2009 was 98.22%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)