Book your LAX to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to BDL Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Southampton Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Hartford (LAX to BDL)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to BDL for UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 110 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from LAX to BDL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Hartford, CT.
- There were 277 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Hartford in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Hartford.
- American Airlines carried a total of 168 passengers from LAX to BDL in 2009.
- 278 seats were available on flights from LAX to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 277 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to BDL that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Hartford from American Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 168 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Hartford in 2009 was 99.55%.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to BDL in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing. The B767-2/R started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Hartford, CT in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)