Book your LAX to IND flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Indianapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and IND, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Indianapolis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to IND Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to IND Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Indianapolis (LAX to IND)
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to IND in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The average flight time from Los Angeles, CA to Indianapolis, IN takes about 217 minutes.
- The shortest flight between LAX and IND takes about 211 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to IND for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 110 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Los Angeles to Indianapolis.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from LAX to IND using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 28,346 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Indianapolis in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Indianapolis from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- Flight #1604, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 1 minute average delay between flights from Los Angeles to Indianapolis.
- 32,322 seats were available on flights from LAX to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 28,346 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to IND that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Indianapolis in 2009 was 75.86%.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 27,831 passengers from LAX to IND in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Los Angeles to Indianapolis.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Indianapolis.
- Northwest Airlines, UNITED, AirTran Airways, Delta Airlines, Frontier offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Indianapolis, IN.
- The shortest flight distance between Los Angeles and Indianapolis is 1814 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Kissimmee? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wendover Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.