Book your LAX to ZIH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Ixtapa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and ZIH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to ZIH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Ixtapa (ZIH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ixtapa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to ZIH Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to ZIH
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Ixtapa (LAX to ZIH)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Ixtapa.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to ZIH in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to ZIH for Alaska Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- 47,012 seats were available on flights from LAX to ZIH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 36,240 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to ZIH that year.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 34,206 passengers from LAX to ZIH in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines, UNITED, Air Greenland offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Ixtapa, Mexico.
- There were 36,240 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Ixtapa in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Ixtapa, Mexico in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from LAX to ZIH using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Ixtapa in 2009 was 70.76%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Ixtapa from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Myrtle Beach and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tallahassee Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Portland Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.